Welcome to this blog :) If this is your first time here, you may want to read the introduction, which is the first posted article. You'll find it at the end of the blog archives, on the right column.
If ever you like this blog, everytime you are sharing, posting a comment, or registering your email to get informed about new posts, it's a very big help. Thank you.

Sunday, 1 February 2015

Sex and tantra.

K :
Do you have any knowledge of the theory of tantra ?

Guillaume :
I don't have much knowledge of the theory of Tantra. I am usually not much interested in getting into theories. My mind does not work this way. I am more into experimenting with things for myself.

When I left the Centre, I had already started going out to bars and clubs again sometimes and I started spending the night in clubs quite regularly.

That's where my experiences started showing that there were other ways of seeing things other than what Chinmoy was teaching us. I was having very nice awareness moments in clubs, enjoying the music and connecting with all kinds of people, sometimes in very altered states of consciousness. I realized my consciousness was not going down at all in those moments.

Then slowly and gradually I started having sexual experiences again. My very first one was with an ex disciple who had left the path ages ago.
In the first few weeks after I left, I invited him to have dinner at my place. In a quite natural way it ended up in bed. It was nice. I realized that sex is not at all a bad think and that it can be very nourishing inwardly. It is a very beautiful way of connecting to others, especially when I really live it in terms of connection, just following the flow of what's coming.

Now about Tantra. I used to live in Koh Phangan,Thailand and I now live in Goa. There are a lot of Tantric Centres and Tantric classes there.... And lots of testimonies of sexual abuses. So the idea of connecting on a spiritual/energetic level and working on the depth of connection to have a spiritual experience through sex, I love very much.
But looking at the facts, Tantra seems to me to be quite often a way for male yoga teachers to shag as many students as possible and I would think this has nothing to do with Tantra!

No comments:

Post a Comment